Friday, April 26, 2019

Dating Profile Friday - Christian Grey





Name: Christian Grey
Occupation: CEO Of Grey Industries (Though you'd hardly know it.  I take a lot of time off to pursue my many varied interests.)

Hobbies: My hobbies and interests are vast and varied. I have many varied interests.  I like flying.  I buy new whips frequently. I stalk women who work in hardware stores and buy random shit like zip ties and rope.

About Me: I live in Seattle, and frequently travel out of state for fun and pleasure.  I keep a private room in my home for visits from my companions.  I don't sleep in a bed with anyone, and have a very strict no girlfriends policy.  I am only looking for a three month arrangement, and can assure you that you will be pleased with said arrangement.  I take control in all situations, and don't like it when people question me.  I am assertive and dominant, and will treat every situation with the clarity and control it warrants.

I enjoy being able to do what I want in my free time.  I don't take no for an answer, and I always get what I want.  If you are looking for a man who is dominant and will take control, you can email me at christian@grayenterprises.com.   I am looking for women who will be submissive and aren't afraid to let me take the ropes.  If that sounds like you, I look forward to having a connection with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment